DRW ARCHITECTURE BLOG
2012 has flown by for all of us at DRW. We've been working on a number of interesting projects, brought to us by new and repeat clients alike. Thinking back on the year, a lot has happened.
- We started our blog with some photo galleries, showing both our traditional and modern work.
- We returned to the Vista House for a kitchen remodel, a house that we always love working in. This nicely complements the work we did there back in 2010.
- We completed our work on the Cable Hill House. We are especially happy with the interiors of the house, and the exterior lighting.
- Construction started on the Corbett-Terwilliger remodel. The house had been extensively remodeled before, and our first step was deconstruction of the existing structure. Once we had the had the house stripped to its studs, we could begin re-framing.
- We completed a mudroom and laundry room on Council Crest.
- We began work at the Skyline Residence, which we're looking forward to showing more of on our blog as work progresses in 2013.
- Our friends at Goodlife Brewery have spent a year in an interior we designed for them.
- Other highlights included: the McShane Studio being featured in Oregon 1859 magazine; doing maintenance work at a wonderful Midcentury house near Forest Park; and completing a couple of modern kitchens.
We wish everybody a very happy New Year, and look forward to 2013.
We recently had the opportunity to go back to our Cable Hill House project, which was completed earlier in the year. Since then, the landscaping had a chance to bed in, and the exterior has been painted in its final color; a dark brown-grey that nicely contrasts with the natural grain of the wood screens.